Your business online visibility
First of all – congratulation! You’re a brave person to started your own business.
You registered yourself/your business with HRMC, opened a business account and you have an accountant. What’s the next step? Get (more) customers.
There are many ways to get new customers:
- advertise (should be expensive)
- send email campaign (should be annoying and expensive)
- use social media
- have your own website/webshop
- register your business in Google Maps
How to use social media to get more customers
- You can create a page for your business on Facebook, and invite friends to like it.
- Ask your friends to share your page to get more followers.
- Post regular updates (e.g. sales, new product, articles)
- Boosts your post (you must paid for this)
How to have a website
- Hire a web developer (or agency/company)
- Plan your design and logo (or ask a professional/agency)
- Plan your online “face” – what you want to show about yourself
- Write contents relevant to your business
- You can have a online store to boosts your sales
- Connect your social media pages to your website